How to Get Your Blog Working for Your Business
Does your business or company have a corporate blog?
If not, it’s probably because:
- You don’t know what to write about
- You think you or your employees are too busy to blog
- You don’t want to reveal company secrets
If you’re a small business owner, did you know that nearly half of your competitors will be using a blog for marketing purposes by next year? What’s holding you back?
Maybe you’re wondering “How can I make sure my message is noticed and not buried in all the other noise?”
Here’s How to Get Your Blog Working for Your Business
Suppose you could hire 23 of the biggest names in blogging to give you proven tips and techniques for using a corporate blog to generate leads, win customers and achieve your sales goals.
Suppose each of those experts came to your home or office and gave you 60 minutes of their time.
That’s exactly what you’ll get when you sign up for the early-bird discount to attend Social Media Examiner’s Blogging Success Summit 2011. It’s an online conference scheduled throughout the month of February 2011. You won’t need airline tickets, hotel rooms, a rental car or a week of fast food.
All you need is an Internet connection and speakers.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn:
- The State of the Blogosphere: What Businesses Need to Know
- Transforming Your Small Business Blog Into a Lead Generation Machine
- 20 Actionable Techniques to Enhance Your Blog’s Content
- How Big Businesses Are Leveraging the Power of Blogs
- How to Improve Your Search Engine Rankings With Blogging
Is the Blogging Success Summit 2011 a Fit for You?
First, you don’t need to be a techno-geek or twenty-something to use and benefit from blogs. You might be surprised to learn that many business bloggers are aged 30 to 60.
If you find yourself in one of the categories below, the Blogging Success Summit 2011 is a fit for you:
- The Small Business Owner: You’re just getting underway with your blog—likely a consultant, coach, local business owner, writer, agent, artist, or general “gun for hire”—and see the potential of blogging, but want to speed your path to success with the least effort and the greatest return.
- The Corporate Marketer: You work for a corporation and have been tasked to manage the company’s blog strategy. You likely face internal battles generating quality content, but you know there’s real potential.
- The Experienced Social Media User: You’ve been running your blog for a while, but want better results. You’re ready to take your business to a whole new level by following the proven tactics of the pros and leveraging new techniques. Better response. Less work. More profitability.
If you find yourself in any of the above categories, Blogging Success Summit 2011 is an event you don’t want to miss.
HubSpot found that businesses with an active blog get 55% more online traffic than those without a blog.
Which part of that statistic are you in? What do you think your competitors are doing?
Thanks for dropping by. I'm the Director of Digital Marketing for Image-24.com.
My background in business includes non-profit (performing arts), restaurants and Promotions.
Having moved on from my own strategic consulting company, I now write about what interests me. So in this blog, you may read about my thoughts on marketing, health issues and business culture.
You can follow me on Twitter @rayhiltz or @image24Call