Why I’m a Fan Of Social Media Breakfast Montreal
We shouldn’t forget that social media is about being social which is why events like Social Media Breakfasts are so important.
Here are a few reasons why I enjoy going:
– It’s a great way to meet people face to face with whom you have largely an on-line relationship.
– It’s also a great place to meet people with whom you want to have a relationship…
– There’s a common interest shared in social media but also very divergent points of views and perspectives.
– The coffee and muffins are great at La Bistrote
– Get to learn some great stuff that on topics you might have downloaded a webinar to see, but never got around to viewing it.
– Get a chance to meet Jeff and the great guys at Heelatch who organize this event and understand what “social” really is.
Building a community around your blog – Brendan Sera Shriar (@digibomb)
Social Media Measurement and ROI – Brian Rotsztein (@brianrotszstein)
Would you be interested in attending a getting “social about social media” event?
Ray Hiltz is a Social Media Strategist specializing in Google+ Local search and content marketing.
He helps small businesses establish online reputation and trust by putting the spotlight on their greatest asset - people.
Ray host the #RayBunch show, a weekly web and podcast featuring news and opinions with a regular panel of marketing and business leaders.