Why I’m a Fan Of Social Media Breakfast Montreal
We shouldn’t forget that social media is about being social which is why events like Social Media Breakfasts are so important.
Here are a few reasons why I enjoy going:
– It’s a great way to meet people face to face with whom you have largely an on-line relationship.
– It’s also a great place to meet people with whom you want to have a relationship…
– There’s a common interest shared in social media but also very divergent points of views and perspectives.
– The coffee and muffins are great at La Bistrote
– Get to learn some great stuff that on topics you might have downloaded a webinar to see, but never got around to viewing it.
– Get a chance to meet Jeff and the great guys at Heelatch who organize this event and understand what “social” really is.
Building a community around your blog – Brendan Sera Shriar (@digibomb)
Social Media Measurement and ROI – Brian Rotsztein (@brianrotszstein)
Would you be interested in attending a getting “social about social media” event?
Ray Hiltz is a Google Plus Specialist and Social Media Strategist helping small businesses establish their brands and build their communities on the social web.
A strong proponent for the power of collaborative communication and "humanized" digital networking, Ray writes about social media, social business and Google Plus.
His clients include hotels, restaurants, consulting firms, entrepreneurs, writers and individuals just trying to make sense of "social".
Ray is a popular speaker on Social Media, Social Business and Google+.